'Ram the Dam!'
Your Erasmus Society (ESN RGU) and ESN UK, organised an amazing trip to Amsterdam! 1000 people from all over the UK came to the Netherlands for a weekend of fun and partying!
After the last three years' successful trip in Amsterdam, it is now a tradition. At the beginning of March, we travelled over for the weekend and joined 1000 other Erasmus students from the UK for a massive ESN awesome-party filled weekend! There was loads of time for soaking up the sights and taking in the culture. The Trip of The Year!
So, how do you define Amsterdam? To some, it’s Canals, Museums, Windmills and Clogs. To others it's synonymous with Tolerance; Experimentation, Red Light Districts, Sex Shows and Coffee Shops. Whatever your taste you are guaranteed to fall in love with this unique and famous Dutch capital whilst partying with ESN UK students as we take over for the weekend! Keep your eye out for 2015/16's trip!
- Return executive coach
- Return ferry crossing from Newcastle + cabin accommodation on Thursday and Sunday nights. We will be back on Monday morning.
- 2 nights hostel accommodation
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday
- ESN UK tour t-shirt
- Friday and Saturday night VIP club entry
- Amsterdam map with tourist information
- Experienced Reps guiding you for the tour
Additionally, loads to see and do, such as:
- The famous Red Light district
- The Heineken Experience
- Van Gogh Museum
- Boat Party
- Legendary Pub Crawl
It was an unforgettable memorable experience so don't miss out next year!