ESN UK GOES TO EDINBURGH!
We are going to visit one of the most beautiful cities in Europe - Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland! Join us and many more students from ESN sections from all over the country on a 2-night weekend trip to this wonderful city!
Edinburgh can offer you a vibrant night life, with many small pubs, cafes, bars and clubs, but it also has a rich history and famous landmarks, amazing art scene and places for shopping. You can visit it all in November - this trip is not to be missed!
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
• Return travel to Edinburgh City centre
• Centrally located hostel accommodation for 2 nights
• ESN Welcome Social and Club Entry
• Orientation tour
• Map with general information about the city
• Experienced Reps who will support and guide you for the weekend
There are more group extras available which need to be pre-booked and paid for at the time of reserving your place. They are:
- Visit to Edinburgh castle (£16)
- Scotch Whisky experience (£19)
- Ghost tour (£15)
- ESN Bar Crawl & Nightclub entry (£12)
The trip will cost £89 per person - it is a very popular event and there are limited spaces available, so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment!
EXTENDED BOOKING DEADLINE!! You can now book until Friday, 28th October 2016. Visit the link in the description to reserve your place now! Make sure you state you are with ESN RGU for all the perks ^^
We will leave from Aberdeen (bus stop at Schoolhill) at 9 am on Friday, 25th November 2016, in our executive coach - to be in Edinburgh by 12pm for the welcome social with other ESN sections and start the party!
We hope you enjoy the trip and have lots of fun! :)
- Return travel to Edinburgh
- Central hostel for 2 nights
- ESN welcome social & club entry
- Orientation tour
- Map & general information
- Experienced reps to guide and support you over the trip
- Everyone is invited.